All citizens of the United States who are 21 and older can apply with a petition for their siblings (sisters and brothers) to reside in the USA, holding a Greed Card. Kids that have one common parent (at least) are also referred to siblings. To be called a sibling of a US citizen a person might not be related to him/her by blood.